- May 13, 2014
Are you attending the Chief Data Officer Summit in San Francisco this year? Our partners at IE know how to put together a fantastic event—but if you haven’t attended one before, here’s the breakdown on what you can expect.
Chief Data Officer Summit: May 22-23, San Francisco, 2014
Data Strategy Innovation
The Chief Data Officer summit brings together top data leaders for 2 days of networking and interactive learning, with this year’s topics including Fostering an Enterprise Data Mindset, Building a Data Driven Culture, Mining Brilliance From Your Data, and others.
Why should you attend?
- 20+ industry expert keynote presentations
- 150 big data & analytics professionals attending
- Interactive workshops with industry leaders
- Over 10 hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- 25+ case studies presented from leading organizations
Let us know in the comments if you plan on attending this year—and if you’re interested, there’s still time to register.