- November 14, 2013
The technology world is rapidly changing. No longer is it reasonable for companies to wait 2 years to see value from important data and insight initiatives. To successfully compete in today’s markets, insights must be available in real-time. A new approach must be utilized to allow agile, iterative development to have successful insights in as soon as 30 days.
Register for this live webcast and join Infochimps Director of Product, Tim Gasper, as he discusses how Infochimps tackles business problems for customers by deploying a comprehensive Big Data infrastructure in days; sometimes in just hours. Join as Tim unlocks how Infochimps is now taking that same aggressive approach to deliver faster time to value by helping customers develop analytic applications with impeccable speed. During this webinar, we will discuss:
- How agile Big Data application development differs from traditional development approaches
- What our agile delivery framework looks like for planning Big Data projects and architecting customer solutions
- What App Reference Designs are, and how they accelerate customer use cases
- Real life case studies of business problems that have benefited from our agile approach
- A technology deep dive into a customer example
This webinar will be recorded, and emailed after the event to all who register.
Who Should Attend?
This webcast is ideal for Enterprise Executives, Line of Business Executives, Technology Executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Project Managers, Application Developers and IT Professionals with expected or current Big Data projects at any stage.