- September 12, 2013
Over the past ten years, the media business has been turned on its head. The general shift from print to digital (and increasingly free) sources has challenged the traditional revenue model. To make matters even more complicated, the advent of social media has added a multitude of layers of interaction to digital content, making the task of determining how target audiences are responding to brand initiatives incredibly complex.
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Case Study: BlackLocus – Leading Retail Technology Company Gains the Power of Scale
- Report: CIOs & Big Data: What Your IT Team Wants You to Know
- Template: How To Do a Big Data Project: A Template for Success
- Recorded Webinar: Increasing Revenue Through a Big Data SaaS
- Video: 5 Big Data Use Cases for 2013