- August 24, 2012
One. Week. Left.
You’re familiar with South by Southwest (SXSW) held in Austin each March, yes?
SXSW panels are up for voting and we’d love your support. Read the panel submissions below and be sure to vote!
Voting ends August 31st.
- 21st Century MadMen: Big Data for Big Agencies – Dhruv Bansal
- Tao De Chimp: A Principle Driven Approach – Joe Kelly
- The Call of the Culture: Chimpy Lessons Learned – Hollyann Wood
- DevOps: Empowering Developers with Infrastructure – Nathan Eliot
- How to Win at Scale and Its Influence on People – Flip Kromer
- Pivoting Your Start-Up: A Cautionary Tale - Tim Gasper
A huge thank you to those of you who supported us on Twitter:
- @hashonomy_gus: SXSW PanelPicker hashonomy.com/ybgd/ #bigdata #sxsw (via @infochimps)
- @dteten: RT @ffvc RT @infochimps: SXSW 2013 PanelPicker: Vote Today for @josephkelly: The Tao Te Chimp: A Principle Driven Approach
- @eldonnn: SXSW 2013 panelpicker under way. wanna go! waah! panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/5500 this panel by @infochimps
SXSW Image courtesy of SXSW