- May 9, 2012
When you think Big Data, the first words that come to mind are often Hadoop and NoSQL, but what do these technologies actually mean for your business? Different Big Data technologies have different use cases where they work best. For your real-time Big Data challenges often a very different class of tools must be implemented.
In this free white paper, we’ll explore:
- How to create a flexible architecture that allows you to use the best Big Data tools and technologies for the job at hand
- Where Hadoop analysis and NoSQL databases work and where they can fall short
- How Hadoop differs from real-time analytics and stream processing approaches
- Visual representations of how real-time analytics works and real world use cases
- How to leverage the Infochimps Platform to perform real-time analytics